AIRMAR TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION,
A world leader in innovative design and manufacturing of Ultrasonic transducers,
is recruiting for a
Test Packer II
Under limited supervision, performs testing operations on final products in preparation of shipping to customer.
While in the performance of job requirements, observes all safety regulations including personal protective equipment and guidelines applicable to the use of machinery.
- Performs and possesses knowledge of all Tester Packer I duties.
- Possesses knowledge of all test equipment needed to test all speed, temp and depth units.
- Trains and achieves competency on ATS equipment.
- Able to train Tester Packer I to maintain proper productivity and quality levels.
- Calculates Sample test results and provides data to the Lab to establish product min/max ranges.
- Responsible for 100% quality shipped to customers
- Performs other related duties as may be required or directed.
- Working knowledge of Oscilloscopes and other test equipment.
- Able to read and comprehend Work Instructions and test procedures.
- Ability to accurately decipher, adjust and calculate test data, means and averages.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Good visual acuity, manual dexterity and attention to detail.
High School education or equivalent background. 1 to 3 years comparable work experience.
Physical Requirements and Abilities:
Individuals must possess these knowledges, skills and abilities or be able to explain and demonstrate that the individual can perform the primary functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities and to possess the necessary physical requirement, with or without the aid of mechanical devices, to safely perform the primary functions of the job.
- Physical requirement includes: the ability to bend downward and forward by bending spine at the waist; bend legs at knee,
to come to rest on knee or knees, bend the body downward and forward by bending leg and spine; extend hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction;
use upper extremities to press against something with steady force in order to thrust forward, downward, or outward, use upper extremities to
exert force in order to draw, drag, haul or tug objects in a sustained motion; raise objects from a lower to a higher position or move objects
horizontally from position to position; to pinch, pick or otherwise primarily work with fingers. Primary functions are performed (sitting or standing
or a combination of both).
- Ability to wear protective clothing such as respirator, mask, gloves, safety glasses and or safety shoes as required.
- Visual acuity sufficient for work which deals largely with mechanical assembly and/or visual inspection involving small parts/defects.
- Ability to perform repetitive or routine duties working from detailed instructions and under standard procedures.
- Ability to endure periods of heavy work load.
If you meet these criteria, please forward your resume to: HumanResources@airmar.com