AIRMAR TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION,
A world leader in innovative design and manufacturing of Ultrasonic transducers,
is recruiting for a
Test Packer III
Under limited supervision, able to perform all duties of the testing and packing department, and assist in training personnel.
While in the performance of job requirements, observes all safety regulations including personal protective equipment and guidelines applicable to the use of machinery. Qualified to perform all duties and responsibilities of Tester Packer I and Tester Packer II.
- Complete knowledge of all shipping functions - Domestic and Export.
- Knowledge of computer system with regards to printing Bill of Materials and labels.
- Checks inventory levels and customer requirements.
- Knowledge of all test equipment needed to test speed temps and depth units.
- Able to unload product from conveyor belt and maintain an organized area.
- Complete work sheets for sales personnel.
- Knowledge of all products which require spares or accessories which are packed separately.
- Assists department supervisor and oversees department functions as required.
- Assists in training new personnel for Tester Packer I and Tester Packer I positions.
- Performs other related duties as may be required or directed.
- High School education or equivalent background.
- 3 to 5 years comparable work experience.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Basic math required.
- Good visual acuity and manual dexterity.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND ABILITIES:
Individuals must possess these knowledges, skills and abilities or be able to explain and demonstrate that the individual can perform the primary functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities and to possess the necessary physical requirement, with or without the aid of mechanical devices, to safely perform the primary functions of the job.
- Physical requirement includes: the ability to bend downward and forward by bending spine at the waist; bend legs at knee, to come to rest on knee or knees, bend the body downward and forward by bending leg and spine; extend hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction; use upper extremities to press against something with steady force in order to thrust forward, downward, or outward, use upper extremities to exert force in order to draw, drag, haul or tug objects in a sustained motion; raise objects from a lower to a higher position or move objects horizontally from position to position; to pinch, pick or otherwise primarily work with fingers. Primary functions are performed (sitting or standing or a combination of both).
- Ability to wear protective clothing such as respirator, mask, gloves, safety glasses and or safety shoes as required.
- Visual acuity sufficient for work which deals largely with mechanical assembly and/or visual inspection involving small parts/defects.
- Ability to perform repetitive or routine duties working from detailed instructions and under standard procedures.
- Ability to endure periods of heavy work load.
If you meet these criteria, please forward your resume to: HumanResources@airmar.com.