AIRMAR TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION,
A world leader in innovative design and manufacturing of Ultrasonic transducers,
is recruiting for a
The Sales Manager will have oversight of several Sales Account Managers/Representatives on a day to day basis to ensure high customer satisfaction.
- Oversight of Sales Account Managers on daily matters involving purchasing, quality, documentation and production matters.
- Assist Sales Account Managers with technical advice, resolving problems, disseminating advisories or bulletins regarding company products.
- Work with Sales Account Managers to improve forecasting and production efficiencies.
- Participate as a member of the ERP implementation team.
- Work with the VP of Sales/Marketing to educate new and existing customers on Airmar products.
- Assist in developing new training programs associated with the introduction of new products services:
- Conduct product training at customer sites. Create applicable presentations.
- Update team’s product knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, industry websites and blogs. Maintain excellent product knowledge.
- Assist VP of Sales/Marketing by contributing customer service information and recommendations to achieve company’s strategic plans.
- Provide reports and summary analysis based on requests from VP, Sales and Marketing.
- Manage RMA’s to assure timely customer responses, oversee product exchanges, and returns.
- Represent Airmar at trade shows – assist Marketing Manager as needed with trade show coordination. Ability to assist customers at shows with product options and provide support to product requirements.
- Assist with new product development as needed.
- Review customer contracts/agreements.
- Both domestic and international travel is required.
Bachelor’s degree, MBA a plus. Ten years working experience with a minimum of five years’ management experience. Sales and manufacturing experience is required.
- Strong writing skills. Technical writing is key.
- Ability to communication and articulate technical matters to various departments and employees – Engineers, Sales Account Managers, technicians, etc.
- Strong communication skills. A key strength is to work professionally with customers via telephone, email and face-to-face.
- Work in conjunction with managers in a positive manner to implement procedures, policies, and standards for the department and organization.
- An understanding of marine electronics and/or fishing.
- Possess excellent presentation skills and public speaking.
- Has demonstrated a track record successful internal partner relationships.
- Able to prioritize and adapt to day-to-day changes in a positive manner.
- Problem solver and leader.
- Experience with forecasting.
Individuals must possess knowledge, skills and abilities or be able to explain and demonstrate that the individual can perform the primary functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities and to possess the necessary physical requirement, with or without the aid of mechanical devices, to safely perform the primary functions of the job.
- Physical requirements include: the ability to bend downward and forward by bending spine at the waist; bend legs at knee, to come to rest on knee or knees, bend the body downward and forward by bending leg and spine; extend hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction; use upper extremities to press against something with steady force in order to thrust forward, downward, or outward, use upper extremities to exert force in order to draw, drag, haul or tug objects in a sustained motion; raise objects from a lower to a higher position or move objects horizontally from position to position; to pinch, pick or otherwise primarily work with fingers. Primary functions are performed sitting or standing or a combination of both.
- Visual acuity sufficient for work which deals largely with reading, writing and computer work.
- Ability to perform repetitive or routine duties working from detailed instructions and under standard procedures.
- Ability to endure periods of heavy workload.
If you meet these criteria, please forward your resume to: HumanResources@airmar.com