AIRMAR TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION,
A world leader in innovative design and manufacturing of Ultrasonic transducers,
is recruiting for a
Production Planner III
Utilizing ERP (IFS), develops executable production plans which impact corporate financials such as inventory investment, manpower, machine, and freight expenditure. Requires close attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Performs detailed analysis thru IFS of production and inventory requirements to ensure customer satisfaction and company goals.
- Prepares, publishes and analyses detailed reports as appropriate.
- Release shop orders to production in a timely manner based on IFS signals and reports.
- Monitor throughput of manufacturing for Sales Order On time delivery.
- Working with production supervision and sales adjust schedules based on labor load balancing and changing customer requirements.
- Actively participates in cross functional problem solving activities and continuous improvement projects.
- Co-ordinate and implement complex Engineering Change Orders.
- Review, analyze and acknowledge Sales orders accurately, in a timely manner by review of material and resource constraints.
- Review and confirm Sales change orders.
- Responsible for integrity of IFS planning data.
- Communicate commitments and recommitments to internal customers and Sales team.
- Clearly communicate requirements to Purchasing and internal suppliers.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of relevant experience in high volume manufacturing.
- APICS CPIM and is preferred.
- Demonstrated skills and experience in scheduling, material requirements planning, inventory management, and manufacturing resource planning.
- Strong problem solving and decision-making capabilities.
- Team player with the highest level of customer focus.
- Demonstrated ability to manage conflict by identifying and handling conflicts in a sensible, fair and efficient manner.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Understanding and working knowledge of Lean principles and Kanban utilization.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND ABILITIES:
Individuals must possess these knowledges, skills and abilities or be able to explain and demonstrate that the individual can perform the primary functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities and to possess the necessary physical requirement, with or without the aid of mechanical devices, to safely perform the primary functions of the job.
- Physical requirement includes: the ability to bend downward and forward by bending spine at the waist; bend legs at knee, to come to rest on knee or knees, bend the body downward and forward by bending leg and spine; extend hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction; use upper body extremities to press against something with steady force in order to thrust forward, downward, or outward, use upper extremities to exert force in order to draw, drag, haul or tug objects in a sustained motion; raise objects from a lower to a higher position or move objects horizontally from position to position; to pinch, pick or otherwise primarily work with fingers. Primary functions are performed (sitting or standing or a combination of both).
- Ability to wear protective clothing such as respirator, mask, gloves, safety glasses and or safety shoes as required.
- Visual acuity sufficient for work which deals largely with mechanical assembly and/or visual inspection involving small parts/defects.
- Ability to perform repetitive or routine duties working from detailed instructions and under standard procedures.
- Ability to endure periods of heavy work load.
If you meet these criteria, please forward your resume to: HumanResources@airmar.com.