AIRMAR TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION,
A world leader in innovative design and manufacturing of Ultrasonic transducers,
is recruiting for a
MATERIAL HANDLER I
Under minimal supervision performs various operations to expedite product through the encapsulation area.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in the setup and tear down of product in molds and fixtures.
- Performs sandblasting and priming on all required compression tubes.
- Performs posting transactions from encapsulation to all internal customers.
- Physically moves all encapsulated product from WPR to all internal customers.
- Performs cycle counts for both East and West encapsulation.
- Scans material allocation sheets (B175-XX, SS 175-XX).
- Consolidates un-encapsulated product to reflect daily schedule. (Visual schedule)
- Performs potting and priming functions on all required transducers.
- Assists in the material replenishment of both the epoxy and urethane machines.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School education and/or equivalent experience
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
- 1 to 3 years of related experience.
- Proficient in basic math and computerized inventory tracking.
- Entry level computer skills, some knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Individuals must possess knowledge, skills and abilities or be able to explain and demonstrate that the individual can perform the primary functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities, and to possess the necessary physical requirement, with or without the aid of mechanical devices, to safety perform the primary functions of the job.
- Physical requirements include: the ability to bend downward and forward by bending spine at waist; bend legs at knee to come to rest on knee or knees; bend the body downward and forward by bending leg and spine; extend hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction; use upper extremities to press against something with steady force in order to thrust forward, downward, or outward, use upper extremities to exert force in order to draw, drag, haul or tug objects in a sustained motion; raise objects from a lower to a higher position or move objects horizontally from position to position; to pinch, pick or otherwise primarily work with fingers. Primary functions are performed sitting or standing, or a combination of both.
- Ability to wear protective clothing such as cut resistant gloves and safety glasses.
- Visual acuity sufficient for work that deals with visual inspection involving small defects.
- Ability to perform repetitive or routine duties working from detailed instructions and under standard procedures.
- Ability to endure periods of heavy workload.
If you meet these criteria, please forward your resume to: HumanResources@airmar.com