AIRMAR TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION,
A world leader in innovative design and manufacturing of Ultrasonic transducers,
is recruiting for a
Marketing Communications Specialist
Airmar Technology is looking for a proven marketing and communications professional to help develop and implement our marketing tactics, including media placement, media relations and content development. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Marketing Communications Specialist is responsible for managing activities such as media placement and content development for websites, social media strategies, email campaigns, and other marketing initiatives. The Marketing Communications Specialist will have a significant impact on the growth of Airmar Technology by engaging with audiences through developing communications that reflect our brand. This role is unilaterally focused on continuing our preferred brand strategy in legacy markets as well as building brand presence in emerging markets.
The ideal candidate has a proven understanding of print and digital marketing and a proven record of real impacting results to illustrate their abilities. Written and verbal communication are paramount to being effective in our company.
- Assist in the creation of the annual media/advertising schedule. This includes negotiating costs, managing advertising timelines, assuring material is accurate and on time.
- Generate content and track/report on campaigns and growth of social media accounts and websites.
- Compose effective Marketing pieces including Sales collateral, videos scripts and award submissions and newsletters. Engage with other departments for the development of white papers and case studies.
- Assist in the development of strategies for entering emerging markets and monitor key KPIs to insure the planned tactics are on track.
- Work with our key media partners and promotional field staff to generate engaging and educational messaging across all platforms.
- Develop methods for shared content creation to be placed on blogs and social media platforms.
- Ensure all communications promote the Airmar brand and message accurately.
- Serve as an internal brand advocate and provide regular communication on Airmar’s brand strategy, messaging, and external delivery to ensure all employees around the world are aware of the great things happening within Airmar.
- Execute marketing tactics to increase lead generation that results in increased sales and revenue for Airmar Technology.
- Monitor the ROI of existing social media and brand strategies, and making the necessary adjustments to achieve expected growth and lead generation.
- BS/BA in Marketing, Communications or similar, or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of Marketing, Content Generation, and/or writing experience.
- Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills are a must.
- Ability to complete tasks in a fast-paced environment while keeping a high attention to detail.
- Must be familiar with social media platforms such as Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Ability to work well with other departments such as Sales, Human Resources, and Leadership.
- An ability to be self-motivated and eager to find new ways to help us grow our presence.
- High attention to detail, with a sharp eye while proof-reading.
- Proficient with MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite, and understanding of Content Management Systems.
- An online portfolio with writing samples is required.
This position is based in our main headquarters in Milford, NH. Minimal travel is required.
If you meet these criteria, please forward your resume to: HumanResources@airmar.com.