AIRMAR TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION,
A world leader in innovative design and manufacturing of Ultrasonic transducers,
is recruiting for a
This role requires a high degree competency in managing the daily activities of a busy Marketing department. The MA orchestrates the planning and implementation of company tradeshow efforts, marketing job tracking and general planning for the team.
- Must possess superior organizational skills
- MA is responsible for planning all aspects of the corporate trade shows including travel, booth services and corporate events.
- Cataloging and tracking of Marketing jobs for the life cycle of the project.
- Provide a timely response to the daily requests from field staff and clients for Marketing services and materials.
- Ordering and inventory control of promotional items and printed materials.
- Information tracking for web-based features: keep competitive data up to date.
- Reviewing customer websites and industry publications for new products introductions and competitive information.
- Maintain Marketing databases for accuracy.
- Assist with organizing customer visits.
- Perform audits of various industry sites and locations to report on retail pricing.
Bachelors in Business Administration degree. 2-3 years Marketing department or equivalent experience.
- Must possess superior organizational and multi-tasking skills for planning, coordinating and prioritizing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong technical writing skills using various programs.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent listening skills: giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate.
- Communicate effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the client.
- Ability to develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with others (ex. Sales force, Engineers, etc.).
- Travel may be required for short-term trips.
- An interest in fishing and/or boating is a plus.
Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND ABILITIES:
Individuals must possess knowledge, skills and abilities or be able to explain and demonstrate that the individual can perform the primary functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities and to possess the necessary physical requirement, with or without the aid of mechanical devices, to safely perform the primary functions of the job.
- Physical requirements include: the ability to bend downward and forward by bending spine at the waist; bend legs at knee, to come to rest on knee or knees, bend the body downward and forward by bending leg and spine; extend hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction; use upper extremities to press against something with steady force in order to thrust forward, downward, or outward, use upper extremities to exert force in order to draw, drag, haul or tug objects in a sustained motion; raise objects from a lower to a higher position or move objects horizontally from position to position; to pinch, pick or otherwise primarily work with fingers. Primary functions are performed sitting or standing or a combination of both.
- Visual acuity sufficient for work which deals largely with reading, writing and computer work.
- Ability to perform repetitive or routine duties working from detailed instructions and under standard procedures.
- Ability to endure periods of heavy workload.
If you meet these criteria, please forward your resume to: HumanResources@airmar.com.