AIRMAR TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION,
A world leader in innovative design and manufacturing of Ultrasonic transducers,
is recruiting for a
Junior Sales Account Manager
Airmar Technology Corp. is currently seeking a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our growing team in our Marine group. As a Sales Account Manager, you will work to satisfy customers’ needs and requests and respond to their questions in a timely manner to ensure a positive customer experience. In this position you will be responsible for enhancing current customer relationships and developing new contacts. You also will be interfacing with internal departments such as Purchasing, Quality and Engineering. In this role, you will also provide technical support to customers in the areas of product features, installation and use.
This position will report to the Inside Sales Manager.
- Manages all aspects of customer accounts including new product introductions, managing customer specific projects, price quotes, processing orders and other responsibilities that maintain superior customer satisfaction.
- Work closely with internal departments which include Production, Purchasing, Quality and Engineering to achieve customer requirements.
- Respond to inquiries of a technical nature. May handle escalated calls of a difficult nature to resolve complex customer technical issues and/or refer to higher level of expertise.
- Coordinates resolution of RMA’s, communicates findings to appropriate personnel, and provides feedback to customers on the status of the RMAs.
- Attend monthly sales meeting to update Management on customer accounts and sales trends.
- Travels to customer sites to assist and attend trade shows as needed. Opportunity to work with customers worldwide.
Bachelor’s Degree, Technical Associates degree and/or equivalent with at least two years of customer service experience and/or account experience.
- Able to multi-task and adapt to daily changing priorities.
- Able to resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely fashion.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Superior interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interact effectively with vendors, peers and management.
- Strong problem solving skills and inherent decision making ability.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Internet and basic computer hardware.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND ABILITIES:
Individuals must possess knowledge, skills, and abilities or be able to explain and demonstrate that the individual can perform the primary functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities, and to possess the necessary physical requirement, with or without the aid of mechanical devices, to safely perform the primary functions of the job.
- Physical requirements include: the ability to bend downward and forward by bending spine at waist; bend legs at knee to come to rest on knees; bend the body downward and forward by bending legs and spine; extend hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction; use upper extremities to press against something with steady force in order to thrust forward, downward, or outward, use upper extremities to exert force in order to draw, drag, haul or tug objects in a sustained motion; raise objects from a lower to a higher position or move objects horizontally from position to position; to pinch, pick or otherwise primarily work with fingers. Primary functions are performed sitting or standing, or a combination of both.
- Visual acuity sufficient for work which deals largely with computer and clerical functions.
- Ability to perform routine duties working from detailed instructions and under standard procedures.
- Ability to endure periods of heavy work load.
If you meet these criteria, please forward your resume to: HumanResources@airmar.com.