AIRMAR TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION,
A world leader in innovative design and manufacturing of Ultrasonic transducers,
is recruiting for a
Develop, plan, implement and maintain the corporate Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system. Determine scope of the projects for the corporate ERP system. Evaluate and recommend changes to current and future ERP system requirements to meet organizational requirements.
The Applications Programmer maintains a public profile and builds relationships throughout the organization. This person can change priorities quickly to meet business demands, excels when working on complex projects, is motivated to deliver results, and exhibits the Company values of integrity and exceptional customer service.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Modify existing ERP system, business applications and software to correct errors, allow for adoption to new hardware, or to improve its performance.
- Develop and direct ERP system, business applications and software testing and validation procedures, programming, and documentation.
- Coordinate user requirements to design ERP system and business applications to maximize capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces.
- Design, develop and modify web dashboards and reporting systems.
- Assists in analysis and design activities associated with the development and maintenance of the corporate ERP systems.
- Maintains standards and documentation.
- Trains users regarding new functionality and ERP system changes.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date knowledge of manufacturing ERP systems, database information and requirements for maximizing database potential.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, training seminars and courses, conferences and trade shows on current and future technologies. Reviews technical publications, establishes personal networks and participates in technical societies to expand knowledge base.
- Performs other related duties as may be required or directed.
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in Information Systems
- Background in manufacturing ERP systems a plus
- PL/SQL applications and software development required
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of two(2) years PL/SQL experience
- Strong interpersonal, excellent at relationship building
- Able to prioritize, organize and multi-task
- Assures timely completion of projects
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with a demonstrated ability to quickly resolve technical problems
- Ability to interact and build trust with individuals at all organizational levels
- Ability to present ideas in a non-technical or user-friendly language
- Self-motivated, with a keen attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team-oriented and collaborative environment
- Strong customer-service orientation
- Ability to travel on occasion to domestic and international subsidiaries
If you meet these criteria, please forward your resume to: HumanResources@airmar.com.