The WX Series WeatherStation® instruments meet a growing need for real-time, site-specific weather information. For moving applications where true and apparent wind are different, the 200WX is recommended and includes additional sensors such as a 10Hz GPS, solid-state compass, tilt sensors and a field replaceable relative humidity sensor. This model features configurable RS232, RS422 and CAN BUS digital data outputs, providing unparalleled versatility for all your weather monitoring needs.
This new unit offers a truly best-in-class solution at a better price point that any other weather monitoring system on the market today.
The many new benefits of the WX Series include:
•Removable humidity sensor that is field serviceable
•IPX6 waterproof rating (units with the relative humidity module are IPX4 waterproof rated)
• New power supply featuring a 50% reduction in current draw for use in remote locations that use solar or battery power
• Wider operating voltage range of 9-40 VDC
• Adjustable, unfiltered wind data for monitoring maximum gust conditions
• Output via a single cable (various lengths available) for power and either RS232 (NMEA 0183) or RS422 (NMEA 0183) and CAN BUS (NMEA®2000) data interface
• WeatherCaster™ PC software for viewing and customizing data sentences
• Low-cost, easy to install units either permanently or as a portable system. Units can be installed on a standard pole with 1”-14 UNS or ¾” NPT threads