Before emailing or calling Airmar, please note that Airmar does NOT sell marine transducers or spare parts directly to electronics dealers, installers, or end users. You must contact one of our two distribution offices, your electronics manufacturer, or a local installing dealer.
Airmar's distribution offices:
- Gemeco Marine Accessories is Airmar’s marine products distributor that services the USA and Canada. Contact Gemeco at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 803-693-0777.
- Airmar EMEA services marine customers in Europe and the rest of the world. Contact Airmar EMEA at email@example.com or phone +33 (0)2 23 52 06 48.
For questions regarding your fishfinder or instrument, please contact the manufacturer of your electronics.
For information regarding compatibility between your electronics and Airmar transducers, a complete list is available in our Cross Reference Guide.
For other questions, check the Frequently Asked Questions page before contacting Airmar. There are hundreds of questions and answers that are updated weekly.
Airmar also sells WeatherStation Instruments directly for volume orders only.
Please contact Stephen Johnson at (603) 249-7194. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
For General Marine Sales or Questions:
- Contact us via email at email@example.com or call us at (603) 673-9570
- Technical Marine Product Support (603) 673-9570 x1714
Airmar can only answer technical and sales questions about Airmar sensors. If you have specific questions regarding your transducer, please provide the following information:
- the part number on the white cable tag located near the connector
- the manufacturer and model of your fish finder/instrument (note that all Airmar part numbers are eight digits, for example 31-256-1-01).
Airmar does sell Air Transducers directly.
Please contact Sue Bennett at (603) 249-7199. Email SBennett@airmar.com
For Website feedback, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Airmar mailing address:
AIRMAR Technology Corporation
35 Meadowbrook Drive
Milford, NH 03055, USA